Helps control Fleas, Ticks and Lice on Dogs. For Extra-Large Dogs 40 to 60kgs. 6 x 4.02ml Pipettes.
Frontline Plus® is a monthly “spot-on” application (or every two weeks for protection against paralysis ticks) that kills 100% of fleas and their larvae within 24 to 48 hours. Also effective on ticks and biting lice on dogs and puppies over 8 weeks of age.
In addition, Frontline Plus® breaks the parasite life cycle; thus preventing them from laying eggs and reproducing again.
Frontline Plus® is applied between the shoulder blades where, aided by body movement, it then spreads naturally on the skin surface at the hair root level, to provide whole body coverage. Frontline Plus® is a water-resistant flea medication, so it continues to kill fleas even after a shampooing, swimming, rain or exposure to sunlight.
Active Constituents:100g/L FIPRONIL, 90g/L (S)METHOPRENE.
6 x 4.02ml pipettes, Batch Expiry October 2010
* Kills 100% of fleas and ticks within 24 to 48 hours
* Contains Fipronil, a special ingredient that spreads by way of your pet's body oils to nullify a parasite's nervous system, causing death
* Frontline Plus® also contains methoprene, an Insect Growth Regulator, which makes it impossible for an insect to grow or reproduce
* Kills fleas before they have the chance to lay eggs - thus breaking the flea life cycle
* Generally kills fleas before they bite, thus reducing the risk of sickness, allergies and disease transmission
Don't risk fleas or ticks on your dog - apply Frontline Plus and you will BOTH rest easy!